As I grow up, my attention to the body increases. My focus gently shifts and taking care of myself (body and soul as one) becomes the priority. On this page I share the new habits I’m adopting. I will update it regularly.
I start with a short list of what are to me very important habits I’m experimenting :
– take a slow walk of 30 to 60 minutes after meals
– stretching (few yoga poses) when I wake up and when I go to bed
– 1 minute of Sufi Bear Walk every day
– natural movements everyday
– no reading or screen if tired or ill
– reading and hand writing at sunlight
– salty water through each nostril, in the morning and at night
– not living in the city
As I apply them more and more, I might share a kind of report later to tell how I feel.
If you want to know more, check out my main source : Perfect Eyesight – The Art of Improving Vision Naturally (excerpt)