As I grow up, my attention to the body increases. My focus gently shifts and taking care of myself (body and soul as one) becomes the priority. On this page I share the new habits I’m adopting. I will update it regularly.
I start with a short list of what are to me very important habits I’m experimenting :
– take a slow walk of 30 to 60 minutes after meals
– every other day is a day without screens (un jour sur deux sans écrans)
– computer time is limited to 30-minute sessions, with 5-10min breaks during which I move, stretch and relax the eyes, looking in the distance, palming
– total computer time is limited to 4 hours per day (every other day)
– stretching (few yoga poses) when I wake up and when I go to bed
– 1 minute of Sufi Bear Walk every day
– no reading or screen if tired or ill
– reading only with sunlight
– salty water through each nostril, in the morning and at night
– avoiding cities
As I apply them more and more, I might share a kind of report later to tell how I feel.
If you want to know more, check out my main source : Perfect Eyesight – The Art of Improving Vision Naturally (excerpt)